Monday, February 23, 2009
Trainer tonight, massage tomorrow
Today was a good day. Sara and I drove to Charlotte today to take care of a few things. She took me to the infamous "Wolfman Pizza" for lunch. It was really good. Once we were finished, we drove back to Greenville and ran a few more errands together. It was a rare, yet nice time together. Since we were so busy during the day, I decided to hop on the trainer this evening. I got in a good ride in the big ring. Went for about 45 minutes and 13 miles. Legs were burning towards the end, but felt great. I was planning a longer brick tomorrow, but might just get in a good ride instead. We'll see how I feel when I wake up. I have an appointment with my massage therapist, Becky. She's great and can really loosen up and tight muscles and get rid of knots- Granted sometimes getting rid of the knots involves tears coming to my eyes. I'm going to have her work on my legs and maybe go back in a couple weeks for a full body massage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment