Saturday, March 28, 2009
Light training has resumed
I have resumed my training following my sinus infection. I decided to take it easy as the doc suggested. Wednesday was a 40 minute trainer ride. Thursday I got back in the pool and swam an easy 1500m. I felt real good during and after. Friday was a 3.5 mile run. The ride and the run were both very exhausting. I am still feeling some effects of the short run today~ mostly just being a little fatigued. I officially registered for Langley yesterday. My original goal for this international distance was 2:30. I have decided to scale it back a little to 2:40-2:45. I don't feel I've put in the bike mileage to feel comfortable yet. I also wanted to pick up the pace a little in the run, which may happen. We'll have to see. I haven't done a longer brick yet. That is on the schedule for Tuesday (weather permitting). I very rarely get sick but when I do, it really knocks pretty hard. This is certainly the case this time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment