It's mid April in 2011 and thoughts of Ironman are beginning to creep back into my mind again. My race isn't until November, but race season begins in just over a week in Aiken, SC. My training isn't where I hoped it would be so I decided to drop down to an olympic distance race instead of a half ironman. I probably could have finished it but would run the risk of injury. One of my goals for this year is to remain injury free. That would be best case scenario. I know it's not likely, but one can hope. I'm trying to be smart about my training and to take it slow.
My 2011 race schedule is the following:
April - Langley Pond Olympic, Aiken, SC
June - Caine Halter Sprint, Greenville, SC
July - XTERRA Whitewater, Charlotte, NC (maybe)
August - Greenville Sprint, Greenville, SC
August - Ironman Augusta 70.3, Augusta, GA
November - Ironman Florida, Panama City Beach, FL
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment