After the ride Sara and I hung out by the pool for much of the day. As usual, I missed a few spots with the sunscreen and got some funny marks on me. After the pool we headed out to get some food and ended up doing the traditional burgers and dogs with some pasta salad. I even drank a beer (actually two). I said I wasn't going to drink once I began my tri training, but since I started a month earlier than planned, I figured I would give myself a break for the next few weeks. :)
After we finished eating I headed out to finish my training for the day. Yes, that's right, I was not done working out. Instead, I still had to do a recovery run of 30 minutes. I don't know what I was recovering from - it was either the hot dogs, beer, sun, or bike ride earlier. What ever it was, it was still pretty tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment