I have had some trouble keeping my motivation up this week. There have been a few major things that have been dropped on me - mostly at work, but also a few personal issues that are distracting as well. One thing I am learning is how important it is to be able to focus 100% while training. If you are not able to fully commit, your training will suffer. It is pretty demoralizing when physically your body is saying "Alright, let's do this", but your mind holds you back. Sara and I discussed some of the mental roadblocks that I have been having and agree that my training should be my release, but that is not the case. It is hard to believe that I at this point considering a week ago I made a mental commitment to do Ironman Louisville in 2010.
Hopefully this will take a turn for the better in the next few days.........
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment