Thursday, May 14, 2009
HIM training has begun
My HIM training has begun. Things seem to be going pretty well. I thought the scheduling of training days may be difficult to work out, but I may have found a solution. My PT, who raced Longhorn 70.3 in Texas last year, told me she followed a plan, but occasionally changed the days. Her main goal was to make sure she reached the total hours per week. She finished the race in 5:40. I think this might work well for me too. That is the plan. I have been following her orders for my run, but have been all in on the swim and bike. The first day called for a 2500 m swim with a 1500m main set! What a way to start. I timed the main set and did it in under 27 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment