Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Ugh.........
Training has been very difficult to fit in lately. Work has really been getting me frustrated. 12-14 hr+ days. I need to figure out my schedule and get my workouts in. PT has been going pretty well. I am seeing some increased range of motion in my ankles which is allowing me to get a better stretch in my calves and achilles. I feel really good about my swim workouts and can feel I am getting stronger already. The bike and the run are another story. My bike time has been limited for two reasons~ lack of energy and lack of desire to get on the trainer. The run time is mainly due to PT, but that will come. I have found my desire to run seems to effect the rest of my training. I can't wait to get back to it fully. I have a feeling that once that returns, the rest will follow. I did get a little good news from work and that is that we hired another person to work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Hopefully that will ease some of the load. The next two weeks are going to be very stressful. We have our Member Guest tournament on May 28-30. This typically means very little sleep and lots of work. Hopefully after that is over, things will improve and I can get back to focusing better in all areas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment