Monday, November 17, 2008

Longest swim ever!

Did my swim workout today and made it 2800 meters, (112 laps). Stopping only once to readjust my watch that was coming off. Longest yet!

I decided to do something different and rode my mountain bike in Dupont National Forest for 1 hour with my buddy Bob. Unfortunately darkness took over so we had to cut our ride short at about 10 miles. Good times though. I forgot how different it is going from a roadie to a mountain bike.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Chris I am proud of you. I wish I could be at one of your races. Hopefully I will be living in SC as of May so I can see some races then! Good luck and keep up the good work. Love you, see you in a few weeks.
Lisa Dill

Unknown said...

Brother Dill,

Bring it!! - I've started my workouts but without any specific guidelines. Looking forward to keeping up with you. :>)
Are you heading down to the teaching summit?
I hope we get a chance to train together before your race next week?
What kind of road bike do you have?

thomas