I had a pretty good day of training yesterday. This is considering we had one of our biggest tournaments this past weekend - the Men's Member - Member. I had a couple days working 14 hours. It really wore me out. Even though I typically don't like sleeping in, I decided to do just that yesterday. I was in bed until 9:00. The good thing is that I woke up with some pretty good energy. I cleaned the house, both inside and out. Then went for a run. I got in 5.5 miles. I felt pretty good with the exception of my achilles. They are both hurting me pretty bad. It doesn't seem like stretching is doing enough. My IT Band felt great. It had no problems at all. I found I was missing a spot while using the roller. I worked it out and so far so good. I think it might be time to set up an appointment with the sports doc about the achilles. They just don't seem to be getting any better.
I felt so good after my run I contemplated going for a swim and decided it was worth it and went. It always seems like whenever I don't want to go but force myself to, I always have my best swims. I won't say it was my best, but I did feel pretty strong. Two weeks until my first event!!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment