I had two pretty good workouts today. My plan called for a 1 hr 15 min bike and a 1 hr 15 min swim.
The bike went fine. I went out for about 1 hr 20 min and covered about 26.5 miles. My speed was good. My legs were a little fatigued from the past few days, but all in all, I am satisfied.
My swim today was crazy long! I haven't swam that long in a long time. My workout broke down into:
3 x 100m warm up
4x 750m set
This is a total of 3300m.
I am pretty excited about my workouts this week. This is a run focus week. I think I run 4 or 5 days. The distances are starting to get up there. My run tomorrow is 6.5 miles and my run on Thursday is 7 miles. I also have a few other shorter runs (3 miles or 30m) in there as well.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment